Who Wears a Lace Frontal? You Do!
A lace frontal can be the perfect way to add some extra volume to your thinning hair. Our REMY lace frontals and hair pieces can create a natural look for you and make you feel good about yourself. When worn properly, nobody will know that you’re wearing a lace frontal. And, really, isn’t that what it’s all about?
Tips for wearing your lace frontal
- -Before you apply your lace frontal, make sure you clean the skin on your face. Get into the hairline using a non-oily soap. If you intend to use a moisturizer on your face, stop about one inch away from your hairline. Wait a few minutes to make sure your skin is completely dry before you begin applying your lace frontal.
- -Pull your hair away from your face and secure it to your scalp with hair pins in pin curls. This will make it easier to get your lace frontal in place.
- -You can then go ahead and put the skull cap on. Grasp the lower back edge of the lace frontal wig foundation with both of your hands. It might be helpful to lean forward a little bit, especially if the lace frontal is long. Slide it up over your forehead until the hairline is about an inch or two from where you want it to be. Then pull it down over the rest of your head.
- -Slide it back until the lace frontal is in the correct position. This will be just in front of your natural hairline.
Use pins the same color as the lace frontal and gently push them through the hair of the wig, through the base, through the skull cap, and into the pin curls.
- -Lift the netting on your lace frontal off the skin by gently folding it up and back. Apply a thin layer of adhesive around the perimeter of your hairline. Wait a few moments and then unfold and press the lace frontal netting into the line of glue on your skin.
You can get the highest quality lace frontal wigs here at Advent Hair.